Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good morning,

Today my morning began later than usual since I can't get out from my driveway. It's covered with ice.
On a normal day I will driving in the car on my way to work... but today I have extra minutes to enjoy my cup of coffee.

Just the other day I was thinking that my big day {WEDDING} is approaching so fast - only few months away. I am getting really excited but so nervous just thinking about it since there are still things that I have to get done.

Good news! Here are few things that I can cross off my list:

*Location-Savannah GA
*Wedding Day
*Wedding Dress
*Photographer

Things that I still need to get/do:

*Invitations
*Wedding band
*Decorations
*Flowers
.................

Savannah is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been to. It's has so much charm, culture, historic architecture, art and how can I forget those trees with moss. I think one day I might move to Savannah :)

I know that I have promised to show you a sneak peek of my invite, it will be coming next week :)

Flower Bouquet {that I think I will have}


Have a great Thursday and be careful out there on the roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment