Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter is here already!!!

Good Friday to everyone :) I have been gone from this blog for a while because the past few months have been really busy with so many great things that came in to my life. I got engaged to a great guy :) and now busy planning our wedding that will take place in Savannah sometimes in April....so excited. My son recently turned 3. I still can't believe that he is 3 where did this time go?!


Well while trying to plan my wedding I have been busy working on my website www.byksenia.com which is still in progress. I am excited to share these excited news with everyone.


Weird to say but for some odd reason I have wanting to see some snow even though I am always cold in the winter. Below is an image from russian winters - so beautiful.


Russian Winter
I will be posting soon my draft wedding invitations. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment