Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow, snow everywhere

Greetings!
It's winter outside without a doubt. Just look at this photo - this is what I see from my window.


Christmas was an amazing family celebration! My fiance came and all of us - my parents, my sister, Baron, Bagira, our friend Natalie watched Daniil opening his presents. Daniil got so many presents that he got tired opening them after a while :) Based on the time he spent playing, drum set is the winner hahah, then the doctor's kit, cars and other toys were at the bottom of the ranking.

After Daniil went to bed, Todd (my fiance) and I watched one of his favorite movies "It's a wonderful life". I have to agree with him that this movie is the best ever made. It made me think more how thankful I am for everything in my life.

How was your Christmas? Did anything magical happen?

Love, KP

No comments:

Post a Comment